Friday, April 7, 2017

Playing with Reverse Confetti & Jane's Doodles

I am back with a few more cards to share...I am on a roll. We had a dry run to the hospital the other night. I was having contraction after contraction but after being checked out and spending the night at the hospital, they sent me home. So I am sitting with my feet up and crafting my little heart out until the baby comes!


I played along with the sketch challenge at Reverse Confetti. I used the pretty Rose Garden set (it's my absolutely favourite) and inked it with my Copic markers. I kept the design simple and made some smaller cards to have on hand for friends during the next few weeks. 


Then I made a card using the Jane's Doodles "Anemone" set...I love colouring this one too! I didn't make it for any challenge...just for myself!


10 comments:

  1. Hope you're still relaxing...been thinking of you. These cards are gorgeous Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been missing you!!!!! Yay, LOVE peonies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley I don't know how you've found all this time to craft but I've been loving it! Such clean, beautiful cards and I love the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I want to know is how you can craft with your feet up...I'm always running around pulling my hair out...I know...I'm very disorganized. Anyway, for someone in the final stages of birthing a person, you really came up with some terrific cards. You definitely deserve a big pat on the back for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Glad you are able to do some crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you posting again. Such beautiful cards. So excited for you and your new little one to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!! I love that you found a few minutes to craft. Your cards are STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see you creating again....these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! exciting time in your household! The cards are very refreshingly early spring feel--young, joyful, vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)