Saturday, October 22, 2016

Winner of our Inspiration Challenge

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and 
for playing along with our Inspiration Challenge! 




Congratulations, Jen!
Love this fresh and clean card! You captured the inspiration photo to a tee!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)



(In numerical linked up order)





We will be back in one hour with the next challenge!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! A fabulous way to start the weekend. :) And congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a surprise, thank you so much! congrats to the others too! fun challenges!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thanks so much. This is such an honor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)