Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16: Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind!


Day 4 of the Paper Sweeties stamp and die release! I wanted to try a new technique to me which is colouring on kraft paper with Copic Markers. I also did the Masking Technique.


I stamped the water can onto the kraft tag and then covering the top of image with another piece of paper I stamped the sunflower image. Easy Peasy!

Come hop along with the team!

Splish Splash
Showering You With Love

Sweet Cuts - Showering You With Love

5 comments:

  1. Darling tag, Lesley, love the copic coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my a tag, I'm loving all things tags lately! This is really sweet Leslie, love the color on the kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet! Love it Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how totally cute.. love the flowers out of the water jug..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag! Love those flowers in the water can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)