Thursday, May 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties Inspiration #19 {Happy Birthday Sweetie!}


Welcome stamping friends! It is time for a brand new Paper Sweeties monthly challenge! This month the colours are bright and fabulous...with lots of cupcake inspiration!!! I went into my Paper Sweeties stamp stash and got out a couple of sets to play along!

Here is this month's inspiration:


I was having so much fun, I decided to make a glassine envelope gift card holder to match! I kept my stamping to a minimum and used a super simple design. When making birthday cards I like to have a lot of different types of birthday cards and matching gift holders on hand!! 


The team has REALLY created such awesome samples to get your creative juices flowing! Hope along to see all the samples they have created!

Won't you come and play along with us at Paper Sweeties?

May Guest Designer:  Mynnette Kitchen


14 comments:

  1. Fun and bright card and gift envie, Lesley. Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! So festive and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Lesley! So fun and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these, Lesley! That patterned paper is PERFECT and I adore the bright colors! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful fun paper and lovely die cuts used for card and gift holder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute cards.. loving all the bright colors..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty and bright cards Lesley! Anyone would be lucky to get one of those cards from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two sweet creations Lesley! That wonderful banner paper is a party in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cute! Love the matching gift card holder!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Lesley--I love the cake image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute Lesley, love the playful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute and i love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...these pattern papers are so sweet!!! Love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)