Sunday, February 23, 2014

TAWS {hello there} & Paper Issues {Colouring}


I was excited to play along with the current TAWS-BIC Challenge. The inspiration photo got me thinking Pinwheels and so I went in search of my Tiny Treasures stamp set. I inked up the Pinwheels from the Tiny Treasures set with my copics and used the photo frame from the Framed Set. The sentiment comes from the cute floral set called Petal Pushers.

 photo PI-Link-Party1.png

I kept my card pretty clean and simple. I am also playing along with the ladies over at Paper Issues-Colour by Number.


{Supplies Used}
Inks: Copics
Papers: SU! Real Red, Whisper White
Extras: Black Twinery twine, Sequins

4 comments:

  1. So simple yet crazy-cute at the same time! Love this, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card! Love those sequins in the center of the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    your card turned out so super cute! Really love the polaroid frame and the sequins int he center of the pinwheels!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TAWS Be Inspired!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so simple and fun, and I LOVE it! Fabulous design and love the sequins in the middle! Thanks so much for joining us at the TAWS BIC!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)