Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SRM Stickers Design Team Project {Using Muslin Bags & Doilies!)

My new goodies from SRM Stickers arrived yesterday and I could not wait to break them open and play!!! I LOVE the doilies and had to use them right away as well as the Muslin Bags. I stamped on them! WOW! SO cool!!! I created a Valentine's day project with lots of SRM goodness.

Matching set...for my sweetie...I am going to fill that bag with some goodies for him...aka CHOCOLATE!

Close Up of Bag


Close Up of Stamping on the bag!!! I just used regular Stampin' Up Ink in Basic Gray!



Playing with some fun borders and twine...they mix nicely with washi tape!


Here are the supplies I used for my project!



9 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this! Absolutely, ADORABLE card and bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie:
    what a sweet card and just love your Muslin bag & how nice you dressed it up. just adorable I am sure your sweetheart will just love it .

    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Your card is gorgeous and the muslin bag (especially filled with chocolate) is the PERFECT Valentine's Day gift! Wonderful inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little set Lesley! Your decorated bag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh, this is totally darling! I love your projects!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous projects, Lesley! so glad you linked up to the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley this gift set is just cute as can be. I love that muslin bag and your card so vibrant and bold! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)