Monday, September 30, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Club #77 {A Colour Challenge}

The week zoomed by and lots of cute snowpeople were shared!!! Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!!! This is our last challenge with Featured Designer, Stephanie Muzzulin! Stephanie has created such gorgeous cards in the past month and I absolutely loved working with her!!! Thank you Stephanie for all of your hard work!


This week we have a colour challenge for you and we want you to use Red, Pink, Light Green and Dark Green with White. Don't forget, neutrals are welcome! For my card, I dug out some Echo Park Stickers that I had in my stash and I used them. Just a quick and easy card for me this week! This is not my most favourite card but it was easy to make and I was short on time this week!


1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).
2. The challenge will be either a theme, an inspiration photo, a sketch or a colour combo.
3. Each participant is encoraged to comment on 3 cards in the Gallery. (Who doesn't love comments!)
4. Have fun!
5. Follow the weekly challenge closely.


Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Nancy!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer! Let's see what the team has created for the challenge!

Allisa ChiltonBonnie KlassKaren Davis


Karren JohnsonLeAnne PuglieseLoll Thompson

Margaret Moody 
Nina Forsyth 
Sue JoyceNancy of Artful Notions (GD)Wendy Aungst


22 comments:

  1. Love the colours and what a fabulous showcase of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lesley and that cute tree image. Looks like a great color combo on this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I just LOVE your card....how sweet is this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Lesley!
    awesome work by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you soften the colours with your choice of DSP Lesley, a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This may have been a quick card, but it obviously had a lot of thought put into it! Love that tree and the little circles with snowflakes in them! The paper is wonderful! Wish I could match up patterns to look this good! Great challenge and inspiration, my friend. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, and love what the team has come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors together on Christmas card!! Can't wait to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this so cute!!!! Thanks again so much for having me as Featured Designer!!! I really enjoyed my time with you ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lesley. Adorable mix of dies, stamps and designer papers. This is such a fun and happy card!! :) Love the sentiment stamped with the different colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lesley! It may not be your favorite card, but I LOVE it! Thanks for such a great color combo to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is made with your usual pizzazz Lesley. Everything gorgeous and perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!! Love the color combo and layout plus terrific use of the challenge!! I need to give it a try and start my Christmas stash going again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your colors are fabulous!!!
    The DT cards are stunning!!
    This was the perfect challenge for me this week...
    Thank YOU!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun colors to play with.
    The DT cards are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just couldn't miss this week's challenge--love the colors & all the DT cards! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I really like this color combo!! Thanks for the fun challenge and all the gorgeous inspiration from the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card may not be your favourite, Lesley but it's still a gorgeous card! I love the layout and how you've used the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a great card Lesley, I love your whimsical tree.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun colour challenge! Your card is super fantastic Lesley and so are the DTs!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the soft colors of your card. The tree and snowflakes are perfect. The DT really outdid themselves on this challenge. All of the cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this, Lesley! My favorite part is the pink striped paper! It's perfect for showcasing that cute little tree! Excellent job with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)