Friday, January 18, 2013

A Year in Review {Just a Little Late}

Friday is here! I have wanted to share my favourite cards of 2012...it seems the more I stamp, the more my style changes! I have been trying to figure out if I am a CAS girl but I think I am clean lined with lots of papers and colouring...hmm...who knows? I know we are already halfway through January but time has not been on my side...this was a fun exercise, I hope you enjoy the journey with me...









July 2012

I made no cards in July as we were travelling through Alaska and the Yukon...





November 2012
\




Thank you for travelling down memory lane with me!!!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing review of cards. I think February is my favorite. I am not sure what kind of a stamper I am either, I just know I love white card bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun...seeing your year in review. All cards are beautiful and well constructed and very inspirational!

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Lesley! Wonderful cards .... All of them. But your March card? Could make me fall in love with YELLOW
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so uncomplicated and clean with just the right elements! I'm inspired by all of these cards, but my favorite has to be those Christmas stockings! I love the scene you've created! NJ on all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful cards, Lesley! I enjoyed looking back at your favorites of 2012. Thanks for sharing them with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of goodness here. Thanks for the showcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun to look back through last year's cards, Lesley! A good variety of cards here! I like to see a stamper do different styles. Variety keeps life fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)