Sunday, December 9, 2012

Merry Monday Reminder with a few Challenges

I decided to make another card for the Merry Monday Year in Review Challenge and played along with a few other challenges too! I just discovered the Dilly Beans Challenge...I don't know how I missed them! They have a traditional holiday colours challenge that is on, so I decided to ink up this sweet Bear image from Whimsy and Stars Studios. This bear was a FREE gift was purchase until last night. I couldn't resist it!


The Merry Monday Challenge is on for another week until Sunday, December 16th at Noon (PST). Click HERE to play along. Here is the sketch I chose.


To see all the sketches, please CLICK HERE.



I am also entering my card into the Inspired By Challenge...I was inspired by the colours!

7 comments:

  1. That image is SO cute Lesley! I also love the embossing you did on the card. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the glitter on the stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and that little image is adorable. So fun to see you working with all these digi images lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very sweet card! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO precious!! Love how the little bear is poking his head out of the stocking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable, thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)