Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still time to play along with Merry Monday #18!


Hello stamping friends! Wow, this week has sure sped by! Friday tomorrow! WOW! I wanted to send out a friendly reminder about the Merry Monday Challenge, you have until Sunday at Noon (PST) to play along! Please click HERE to play.

Also, very exciting for me is the launch of my brand new challenge blog "Dynamic Duos" which happens this Saturday! Whew! So very cool! I am nervous and excited to see what everyone creates with the colours. I sure hope you like them!!!

I am hoping to craft tonight. I took the week off from crafting, due to my eye. My eye seems to be healing up but it is still foggy.

On another note, I am so amazed to have reached over 800 posts on my blog! When did that happen!? Thank you to all of my new followers and readers and Facebook followers! I am 2 people away from reaching 400 followers! Simply amazing! Thank you!

Well I am off to rest my eye, enjoy a cup of tea and maybe think about a design for a couple of challenges. There are so many great challenges this week! Hmmm...where to start!

2 comments:

  1. 800 posts WOW Lesley...big congrats on that milestone! So excited about Saturday, can't wait to see what everyone enters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Lesley and now you're only 1 away from 400!!!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)