Sunday, August 28, 2011

A New Look for Lauri Ingram

Lauri Ingram of Paperville Crafts ordered a Custom Blog from me. She loves green and vibrant colours. She wanted something to grab your attention. I am so pleased with how her blog turned out! Be sure to stop by her blog to see the final product!!!   You can get there by clicking HERE.

This is what I created for her, I was SO happy that she liked it!!!

(Click the images to see them in full)



To order your own Custom Blog Banner, please click HERE to see the pricing and information.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for my new look! Now if you could only do personal makeovers!! lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)