Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CR84FN and Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge



I have never played along with the CR84FN Challenge before.  I just LOVED the awesome colour combo and decided that I wanted to give it a try!  The Design Team inspiration is amazing!  Then I went in search of a sketch, and found an awesome one for the SCS Sketch Challenge this week!  The samples over there were inspiring too!!!


I decided to ink up another new stamp set (no, I didn't buy EVERYTHING from the new catalogue!! LOL!).  This set is called "Summer Solstice" and it was the number one set I wanted when I saw the new cattie!  I LOVE how it stamps and it is really affordable!  


I used the new In Colour called "Wisteria Wonder" and used Celery and Basic Gray as the colour challenge suggested!!!  The sentiment is from " Pursuit of Happiness" again, I just LURVE that set!!!  Once again, I used my favourite French Script background stamp!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

9 comments:

  1. This is a great card - love the color combination. Picking colors is often one of the most difficult things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Leslie! Good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, this is just beautiful! Love those wonderful colors you used too. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the big blossoms! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, so glad you found us and played along! LOVE that stamp set! Such GORGEOUS blooms! FAB design and edge! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so soft and pretty - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK... that's it. Pursuit of Happiness is now on my list for October. Thanks for that!!!!! :-)
    I L O V E this card. I love the colors, I love the layout. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty big flowers,lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you could play along!!! WElcome!!! This card is STUNNING!!! Gorgeous take on the sketch and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)