Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Mash-up #21 and Pals Paper Arts #71

This week I am the Guest Designer over at the Friday Mashup Challenge Blog.  Yippee!!  Terry has a great sketch for you to try!!  I just love it and decided to break out a new stamp that I have had since the summer but have barely used!  That stamp set is called "Butterfly Prints" and I paired it up with my Extra Large Butterfly Punch!!  Yep, this is not a Christmas Card!! LOL!  I did not add ribbon as the sketch suggests but instead used my new Ribbon Punch!! I also made this card using the Pals Paper Arts Colour Challenge!  What terrific colours and perfect for my butterfly theme! 



Well here is my card!!  I hope you like it and that you get the chance to play along this week!!  I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment if you have a moment.  Please visit the Friday Mashup Blog and to the Pals Paper Arts Blog to play along with their great challenges this week!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Love the card girl.. love the Ribbon border punch.. thanks for joining us this week at Friday Mashup!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lesley! Great execution of the sketch, and perfect use of the challenge colors! On this gray and dreary Iowa day, the butterflies are such a touch of spring! Thank for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! And I DO love that sketch. I'll have to go check it out.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect combo of the colors - and perfect with the new stamp set! Think I will check out that sketch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Lesley! The Early Espresso has such a rich look behind the light colors. Your perfectly-placed bling is a fabulous accent! Love that sketch, I have to check it out. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!! The butterflies are perfect and really make the layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, this is gorgeous. Those butterflies are wonderful and I love the way they are just flying off the page. Fabulous job combining the two challenges!
    and congrats on your guest designer at the mashup!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)