Monday, September 27, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge #61

I finally got the chance to stamp today with my good friend Glenda.  We have not stamped together forever and it was nice to sit and chat and share all the tips and things we have found on the internet and from other stampers.
I wanted to use the Bells and Boughs set today.  It was the first thing I ordered for Christmas and I LOVE the way it stamps, it has a lot of fine detail and those are the kind of stamps I love.  Today I used the Pals Paper Arts Sketch and stamped the Holly Stamp from the Bells and Boughs set onto Very Vanilla Paper.  I inked it up in Early Espresso and coloured it with my Old Olive and Real Red Markers.  The card base is Cherry Cobbler.  This sketch is perfect for mass producing a Christmas Card and I think I will use this sketch again!!  I sponged all the edges in Espresso.  The Ribbon is from the Holiday Mini and it called "Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding".  I LOVE the way it ties!!!

Here is the sketch...


And here is my card...


The best thing about Stampin' Up is that everything matches...so I used the beautiful new designer paper in the Holiday Mini called Deck the Halls.  The Bells and Boughs stamp set matches the images in the Designer Paper perfectly.
Thank you for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful holiday card! I just got some of that ribbon as well - guess I had better open that package because I love this! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Lelsey! I love the shade of red you picked and the holly is just lovely.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lesley! I love this DSP! A very classy card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas card!! That DSP and stamp set work so well together. Thanks for joining us @ PPA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)