Monday, September 6, 2010

Mojo Monday #155

I have a feeling this will be my last Mojo Monday for a while! School starts tomorrow and soon I will be focused on teaching my little Grade 2/3 class.  I have moved to a new school and am excited for the unexpected!


I really liked the sketch offered over at the Mojo Challenge blog.  It was challenging for sure and I decided less was more for this particular sketch.  I inked up a new stamp set called "A Wish for Peace" that I bought because of my friend Jaydee's gorgeous card found HERE.  She inspired me so much, I just had to have this set! Although it is not new in Stampin' Up's catalogue, it is such a great stamp set to work with and it's classic appeal keeps it fresh and fun to work with.

So here is my card:


I actually wound up colouring the trees with a soft green colour but my camera died so I couldn't take another photo!!  Oh well!  I added some snow to the trees with a Blender Pen and some White Craft Ink.  Then I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the snow, to make it shine.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I just don't know if I will EVER get back to doing a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy and beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation! With your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! They post all of their challenges weeks in advance too, to give crafters a head start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, I love what you did with this set. A great take on the challenge. The addition of the glitter was the perfect touch.
    Fabulous job
    Hope everything went fine for you on your return to school... at a new school that is!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)