Monday, August 30, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #166

I love playing with the Sketches at Stamping 411.  They are always so fun to work with!  This week I was inspired by their sketch but did not have an oval shape so I copied a cool idea from my new stamping pal Nance and her "Wicked Cool" card that inspired me is HERE.  I used the Two Tags Die in a new way....


I pulled out my Two Tags Die.  I used the largest tag from the die and used it to represent the oval shape on the sketch!!!  I also used some of the fabulous new In Colour DSP from the Hostess Level One set in Pear Pizzazz and paired it with Real Red.  The stamp set "Big On Christmas" is one of my favourites and seemed perfect for this layout. I also made another card using this sketch but will share that for our next Paper Players Challenge on Sunday.  I can see myself using this sketch again and again!


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

9 comments:

  1. Lesley -- I had completely forgotten about that stamp set! I love the giant tag! Great job on this sketch! thanks so much for playing with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that just too cool?!?! Love the big tag on this card, and I've always wished I had bought that stamp set, and now it's a MUST!! Glad to see you playing along again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! I love that big tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag idea! I can just picture making it removable so the recipient of the card can re-use the tag on a gift! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! What a cool idea for adding a tag to your card and I love that stamp set!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the tag die for the focal point! I shared your card with a client who just bought this stamp set! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooooo.... turning the focal point in to a tag was a genius move! I love this set and you have inspired me to get it back out and show it some love.
    Hugs my friend and have a fabulous weekend!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)