Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guest Designer for Stampin' Royalty

This week I am a Guest Designer for the Stampin' Royalty Design Team.  I was so excited to be asked by Sandra Farrell to play along with her team this week!  I love their challenges!!  This week's challenge is Monochromatic Neutrals...I did my first card for the challenge in traditional neutral colours...Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.  I used three new sets on this one card..."Word Play", Friends Never Fade" and "Elements of Style".  I created my own DSP on the Crumb Cake cardstock using the En Francais BG stamp and Soft Suede. 


After that, my mind got thinking of using all Blues as a Monochromatic Colour Scheme and I pulled out the "Because I Care" Hostess Set.  I love this set and the way it stamps.  I was also excited to use my new Marina Mist Satin Ribbon!!!  OH it is SO beautiful and shiny!!  I used Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy on this card.


Come and join the fun challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty and play along with the Goddesses!  They have created superb samples to share with you!  Please click HERE to play along with the challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Love how you incorporated all those stamps together in the first card. It worked wonderfully! En Francais is quickly becoming a go-to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty ... I love the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)