Saturday, July 3, 2010

Winner of Challenge #4 and July's Guest Designer

What a fabulous first month of challenges!  We had a great time and hope you did too!  Thank you for joining us for Challenge #4 to make an Easel Card.  Such wonderful submissions!

Our Headliner for this week is:

Lori Rider of The Diva Stamper
We loved Lori's bright, cheerful colours and the use of the punched elements.  How cute is that butterfly at the base of the Easel Card!! 

Our Cut Aboves for this week are: (in no particular order)

Karen Hasheck of Karen's Kreative Kards

Sharon Field of Created by You

Marlene Peters of Hands On
Congrats ladies!  Please email me to receive your winner's badge.  My email is located in my profile.  Thanks!

We have chosen our Guest Designer for July. We have actually chosen TWO Guest Designers for this month!  Thank you for all who applied to be our next Guest Designer!

July's Guest Designers are:

(Here are the gorgeous cards she created for our challenges this month)


(Here are the gorgeous cards she created for our challenges this month.)

Welcome to the Paper Players Ann and Marlene!  We are thrilled to be working with you this next month.  Thank you again to all the stampers who played along.

Don't forget our next challenge is a THEME challenge and will be posted tomorrow!  Looking forward to seeing you back here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Huge welcome to Ann & Marlene! Such talented stampers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be your headliner this week - thanks so much! It was my first time playing with you guys and I'm sure I'll be back for more challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)