Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet Corie (Paper Player Design Team Member)

Starting on Sunday, June 6th, we will be launching a new Challenge Blog!!  There are four Paper Players all together and one Guest Paper Player, their photos and blog links are on the sidebar.  I am thrilled to be working with such an amazing team!!  Let me introduce you to Corie.  She is a talented stamper who knows the art of using colour.  Her creations are always innovative and inspiring!  I was thrilled when she agreed to come on board with my team.  I asked her to share a little about herself, and this is what she had to say!


Hi my name is Corie (I feel like I am at a rehab meeting or something). I have 2 boys ages 14 and 10 (almost 11), and I have been married for ummm about 16 years. I always mess up my anniversary – so I think that’s correct. We have one male dog too, an Australian Sheppard. Too much testosterone in my house, don’t ya think. I would love to be able to say that I am a Stay at Home Mom, but I can’t -- I work for the Department of the Treasury.

I have been stamping for about 4 ½ years. Like so many other stampers, I was forced to attend a SU party and was instantly hooked. I am mainly a hobby Demo, but I do have a handful of ladies that buy stuff from me -- to support my habit of course.

I started blogging so I could share pictures of the cards that I was creating. I intended it to only be used by my Ladies, but others found my BLOG and started leaving me comments. Again I was hooked. I have met so many ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL people through this stamping adventure. I think the stamping/blogging community has the best people in it. Don’t you?

I am so honored that Lesley chose me to be on her Design Team. I hope I can keep up, these Ladies are so talented.

I guess that’s all. I am looking forward to sharing this adventure with all of you.

Big hugs and Smiles,
Corie

Thank you Corie, we are certainly looking forward to working with you too!  Be sure to visit Corie's Blog by clicking HERE.  Please remember, our challenges start on Sunday, June 6th! We will be starting with a THEME challenge and one that everyone should find useful!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I FINALLY get to see what Corie REALLY looks like instead of that little avatar thing! I am thinking it is the blondes vs the brunettes here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Corie!! I can't wait to see everyone's creations this first week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)