Friday, April 2, 2010

Curtain Call: Sweet Scoops (Sneak Peek!)

The Curtain Call Colour Challenge this week was to use Kraft, Black, White and Pink. I patiently waited for my new stamp set to get here called "Sweet Scoops". Today I finally had the chance to play and made a card for Stacey's challenge. I inked the main ice cream scoop in Pink and then used the little sprinkle stamp that comes with it and kissed the ice cream scoop with my Versamark, then I embossed the scoop with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The scoop just shines!!! It is really pretty. I used my Scallop Circles #2 die and the Big Shot for my scallop circle and created the main circle with my Circle Scissors Plus. The pink panels in behind the image are embossed with the dots folder.I also finished off the inside!!! This stamp set will be available in the new Summer Mini coming out on May 1st.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. super cute, Lesley! the dotted embossing is perfect with that stamp set:) so glad you found time to play the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! How did you get this set so fast???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. Someone has been playing with her new goodies :-) Love the colors - perfect!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your clean and simple card, you have worked the colours really well! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)