Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty and Mojo Sketch

This card was made for the current Mojo Sketch Challenge. I haven't played the Mojo Challenge for a while. I always miss the beginning of the challenge and by Tuesday there are already 400 people who have entered! LOL! So I feel like I have missed the boat somehow? Anyway, I decided to enter today, even though there are over 400 people! I combined the Mojo Sketch with the current Stampin' Royalty Colour Challenge.When I saw the Colour Challenge on the new Stampin' Royalty blog I was stumped. Where was the Old Olive? Where was the green hue of anything? Then I started to play with the colours and I realized how pretty the Razzleberry looks with the Plum! I had no idea! Thanks to the gals at Stampin' Royalty for turning me onto something new!!You can't see it in the first picture but I used the Always Standard Wheel on the Elegant Eggplant strip on the front of the card too! I also sponged the flower on the front of the card in Razzleberry for more depth. I wanted to complete the inside of the card too.
Can you see the Texture Plate I used called "Perfect Details", I love the sweet little swirls. The sentiment is from "Well Scripted", I am in love with this set! The flower is my little Daisy Sizzlit put through my Big Shot and the I added some Boho Blossoms from the Boho Blossoms Punch. The double ribbon was a new thing for me...I thought it was kinda daring! LOL!
Thank you for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely gorgeous card - so very pretty - I wish I could think of designs like that. Stunning card! Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley... this card is stunning inside and out! You've done an absolutely beautiful job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool. Especially the details on the inside. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love that the inside coordinates with the outside.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful -- congrats on being a top pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being one of our top picks this week at Stampin' Royalty.
    Please email me at slfarrell@shaw.ca so I can send you your winner's badge for your blog.
    cheers
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)