Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Club Night #1-Valentine's Theme

My first Club night was on Wednesday and I wanted to make my gals some sweet treats to thank them for joining my club! My theme for the night was Valentine's Day! The first thing I made was a new wrapper for some yummy chocolate bars. I used the new Sending Love Patterned Paper from the new mini and added a little card made from the 2 tags die. I set up each space and added the little treat.
Then we made Sour Cream containers out of the new Designer Paper and a Film Strip card using the new stamp set "Fox and Friends" and more of the Sending Love paper. It was a fun night! I was so busy, I forgot to get pictures of the gals! Must do so next time!Happy stamping! Thank you for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)