Monday, December 21, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge (CAS) and Colour Throwdown #73

This card was really a stretch for me...where is the main image? LOL! I used my SU! retired set called Big Flowers and tried to make a single layer card...I still layered it with the DSP but the main card face is one layer. The Sketch came from the current Stamping 411 Sketch #130!This is a fun and whimsical card...I started out making it for the current Colour Throwdown but he greens didn't work with this design so I had to make another card to incorporate that challenge. So I inked up my Snow Buddies set and went to work! I just love that little snowman!I am pretty sure these will be the last cards from me for this year!Thanks for stopping by! I wish you and yours the very best for the Holiday Season and the upcoming year.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I especially love the snowman card. They hold a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is this little snowman? I have not attempted that sketch yet; I am so glad you combined it with the colors! Awesome! BTW, your ribbon is incredible! Good knot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with LeAnne... great knot on that ribbon! And cute card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are simply adorable, Lesley! That's a great layout and worked so well with both of them. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both of these! Love the use of kraft cardstock with the colors in your other challenge.
    Thanks for playing with the 411!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both cards -- love the bashful blue and red together -- so refreshing! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)