Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Splicoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #236

This card is for my best friend Jackie. It was her birthday on the weekend and unfortunately I missed it because I was camping with my husband and Cyrus the Wonder Dog. Tomorrow I am going to visit her and take her out to lunch. Can't wait!
The dots were an afterthought...I usually don't dot things but I thought I would try something new. I used a soft gray marker to make the dots...not sure if I like them? The sketch is from SCS Sketch Challenge #236, it seemed like such a fun sketch I had to try it out! I also have it in the SCS gallery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Butterflies (acrylic), Hero Arts Script Stamp, Penny Black Sentiment, Baroque Motifs (SU!)
Paper: Black, White, Rose Red
Ink: Black, Going Grey
Embellishments: Black Satin Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog from Splitcoast! I love your card...the color combo is great! I'm sure your friend will adore this card! Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I'm sure your friend with love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty-- perfect card for a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ... perfectly put together! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - Love the dots! Looks like faux pierceing!!

    :D
    Hugs!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)