Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Colour Challenge#227 (SCS)

This card was made for the Splitcoast Stampers Colour Challenge #227. (Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Going Gray, Black and White).

I used SU! To Have and To Hold Set (which is now retired) and finally used the mini flower vines stamp that came with that set...I really like it! Coloured those little flowers with Lavender and the hair on the bride and groom is Barely Banana. The background paper is black, white and a light gray. I used my Going Gray ink pad and a blender pen to outline the main image. The sentiment I found at a stamping garage sale and it fit perfectly in my circle punches. Once again I used the Top Note die and now I know I need to order it! I love it! To add some bling, I put a couple of pearls on the corners.

I also made a little white envelope to match, using the little flower motif.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. what a fantastic stamp - the card although simple it stunning - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful...love this image and how you used these colors...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love your cute card, fantastic colouring
    Gorgeous designs and detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card. I love the top note die, stamp sets and color combo! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
    Love from Switzerland,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)