Sunday, June 7, 2009

SFYTT-Happy Father's Day

I made this card for the SFYTT Challenge. The sketch was really fun! I decided to create a 5x5 square card as my base. The owl and sentiment are from Pink Cat Studio Stamps. I love these Owls. The DSP paper is something I found when I was cleaning out my paper yesterday!! Yippee!! I paper pieced the owl's sweater with the DSP and the flag too!

I used the large oval punch and the label punch from SU! to frame my sentiment. The Father's Day sentiment is from A Muse. I added some 5/8" Red Grosgrain to the side...I love grosgrain ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this - and I have that stamp set too (so I won't be able to accuse you of enabling! LOL) but I might copy it....I have three kids and they have fathers (obviously) and step-father's and father-types....I could use a few more myself!!

    Thanks for the inspiration and I will be sure to put you on the DT list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balloon stamp set is called Up Up & Away and is from Verve (having nothing to do with this post - so I don't confuse anybody!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card these little PCS stamps are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mojo is done...I am waiting on you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)