Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Double Dutch Challenge- DDC#21 (Small Things, Great Joys!)

Yesterday was my first reveal as a Design Team Member for the Double Dutch Challenge Blog. I made a simple set out of the ATC, Inchie and Twinchie. I used the adorable stamp set from My Favourite Things and coloured it with my copics. I love snowman stamps!!

I worked out the measurements in inches and here is what I came up with:
ATC- 2.5"x3.5"
Twinchies- 2"x2"
Inchies-1"x1"
I hope you have a chance to check out the other design team members blogs and their beautiful submissions!
Hope you play along with our challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lesley ;0)

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FANTABULOUS set!!! I will have to check out Double Dutch! As soon as I get a minute! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)