Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sketch Saturday Sketch #50 and Colour Create (Red, Chocolate and Cream)

I am late for the Colour Create challenge this week! I will add it to the list of cards over there but I think I may have missed the deadline!!!I paper pieced his scarf and hat. If I was to remake this card I would not use the red DSP paper. I think it is too much red. What do you think?

I also tried the Saturday Sketch this week.
It is now 1:31am and I must get some sleep!!! I am off to see my mommy tomorrow so no card making for me!!! It will be challenging for sure!! :)

Happy stamping...can't wait to get back tomorrow night to see what everyone else has created!!!

Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card Lesley, love the cute owl and pretty ribbon ~ fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at SS ~ Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card, I fall in love with this image the more
    Thanks for joining us this week at SS !!
    Hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)