Friday, March 13, 2009

CASing Glenda




My pal Glen is an amazing cardmaker. I love looking at her cards and she continually inspires me!! I am so in love with the work she does. She made a great set of cards with the Serene Sunflower set. She showed them to me last night and so I HAD to CASE her!!! Her cards had more punch as they were on More Mustard. I have no Mustard so I went with So Saffron and Always Artichoke. Glen used a sheer ribbon on hers but I again was lacking in these items so I went for something a little different. I did one card with ribbon and one without. She also did the paper piercing at the bottom of the card. I used the "For You" from Fresh Cuts.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)